IP20 Fire Rated Fixed Round GU10 Downlight with 90mm Matt White Bezel, Enlite Pro Fixed EN-DLM981X + BZ91MW
This item requires:
This is the Enlite EN-DLM981X + BZ91MW Pro Fixed fixed round downlight with an IP20 rated and fire rated, taking a GU10 lamp (not included) and coming complete with the 90mm diameter matt white bezel.
Matt White Fire Rated Round GU10 Downlight - Features
- It has a new and improved push-fit terminal block with loop in/loop out for quick and easy installation.
- The bezel: one piece slim interchangeable twist & lock bezels available in white, matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel. This particular fitting comes complete with a white bezel.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for use in bathroom zone 3.
- Finish: matt white round downlight.
- Tilting: it is a fixed round downlight, product code Enlite EN-DLM981X + BZ91MW, part of the Enlite EFD PRO Fixed range.
- Fire rating: it has been tested in 30, 60 and 90-minute fire rated ceilings
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Luminaire distribution: direct, fixed fitting.
- Mains voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Acoustic rated: yes
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x GU10 lamp, not included (the lamp is not included, it can take a LED lamp)
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable when a dimmable lamp is used.
- Dimensions: 90mm overall diameter, 75mm cutout, 107mm height.
- CE Mark
- Ideal for indoor use. Earthed fitting.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Fire rated downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.