Kiwi Bathroom Pendant LED Light in Polished Chrome 7.6W 2700K LED Light IP44 rated Astro 1390004
The polished chrome Kiwi LED Pendant light, part of the Kiwi range from Astro lighting, is intriguingly designed perhaps in the form of the titular tropical fruit. The fitting is finished in polished chrome ceiling rose and stem that comes complete with an opal glass globe diffuser, which houses a forceful 7.6W LED bulb (included).
The maximum drop for this LED pendant light fitting is 1100mm, and the minimum is 730mm; it can be adjusted according to the need. It is also recommended to install a few of these for obtaining a modern decor in the bathroom or in the living room. The IP44 rating for this fitting allows you to install it in bathroom zones 2 and 3, outside the reach of splashing water.
Kiwi Bathroom LED Pendant Light in Chrome - Features
- This is a single suspension ceiling LED light with opal glass diffuser and polished chrome drop rod.
- Lamp used: COB LED, included, 7.6W LED 518.3lm 2700K warm white with CRI of 80.
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- LED Driver: integral, 100-240V voltage, 350mA output current; average lifespan 30.000h.
- SKU: 1390004
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be safely installed in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Finish: polished chrome with white diffusers.
- Shade: diameter 130mm, height 165mm.
- Max drop: 730mm - 1100mm max total drop.
- F mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mounting base: 100mm diameter x 35mm height.
- Mounting: for ceiling mounting only; ceiling suspension / hanging pendant light.
- Weight: 1.696kg
- CE Mark
Model: Astro Lighting 8011 Kiwi LED Bathroom pendant light in polished chrome (1390004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Kiwi LED Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.