Kiwi LED Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome 7.2W 2700K LED Light IP44 Astro 1390003
The polished chrome Kiwi wall-mounted light for bathroom lighting, part of the Kiwi LED lighting range from Astro Lighting, is stylishly designed perhaps in the form of the titular fruit. The fitting is finished in polished chrome that come complete with an opal glass globe diffuser which houses a single 7.2W LED bulb (included).
With an IP44 rating, it is suitable for use in bathroom zones 2 and 3. It can be mounted to offer light up or down, as needed, and it looks great as a mirror light in the bathroom.
Kiwi Bathroom LED Wall Light in Chrome - Features
- This is a single wall mounted LED light with opal glass diffuser and a polished chrome supporting arm.
- Lamp used: COB LED, included, 7.2W LED 567.4lm 2700K warm white with CRI of 80.
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- LED Driver: integral, 100-240V voltage, 350mA output current; average lifespan 50.000h.
- SKU: 1390003
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be safely installed in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Finish: polished chrome with white diffusers.
- Dimensions: shade diameter 130mm, 170mm projection from the wall, 356mm total height
- F mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mounting base: 100mm diameter x 35mm height.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only; it can be mounted to shed light up or down, as needed.
- Weight: 1.396kg
- CE Mark
Model: Astro Lighting 8010 Kiwi LED Bathroom wall light in polished chrome (1390003).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Kiwi LED Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.