Kos II Round IP65 rated Bathroom Ceiling Recessed Spotlight in Matt Grey using GU10 LED 6W Lamp, Astro 1326041
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This ceiling-mounted matt grey Kos Round LED lamp uses an energy-saving 6W GU10 LED lamp that is optimal for bathroom use, with its water-resistant IP65 rating (SKU 1326041).
This product supersedes 1326012.
The LED lamp is not included but we would recommend a dimmable LED light bulb, for which it is best suited.
With a matt grey finish and stylish cylindrical shape, this is a striking light feature that will fit in smoothly to bathrooms with modern, chic decor. It is mounted on the ceiling - not in the ceiling; you don’t need to make a hole in your ceiling for this fitting.
Kos II Round Matt Grey Surface Spotlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Kos II range of ceiling-mounted spotlights.
- Finish: matt grey.
- SKU: 1326041
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W GU10 LED lamp, not included. The LED lamp has to be ordered separately.
- Max. Lamp length: 58mm
- Dimming: dimmable if the LED light bulb is dimmable
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- It is not suitable for outdoor installations.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- F marked: it can be mounted on flammable materials.
- CE Marked.
- Weight: 0.42kg.
- Dimensions: diameter 85mm, depth 85mm
- This product is not suitable for installation within five miles of the coast.
Model: Astro Lighting Kos II Round LED Matt Grey Surface Spotlight (1326041).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.