Kos Round LED Bathroom Ceiling Recessed Light in Textured White IP65 5.9W 3000K Dimmable Astro 1326025
This ceiling mounted Textured White Kos Round LED lamp (1326025) comes complete with the 5.9W LED lamp offering a 3000K warm white light, optimal for bathroom use due to its water-resistant IP65 rating.
With a Textured White finish and stylish cylindrical shape this is a striking light feature that will fit in smoothly to bathrooms with a modern, chic decor. It is mounted on the ceiling - not in the ceiling; you don’t need to make a hole in your ceiling for this fitting.
It includes the LED driver, and it can be dimmed with phase - leading and trailing edge - dimmers. It can be used indoor (even in the bathroom) and outdoor (under covering).
Note: this item has a 3-year manufacturer warranty provided it is not installed within 5 miles of the coast or in a high salt environment.
Kos LED Round Textured White Ceiling Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Kos range of ceiling mounted spotlights, the version with the LED lamp incorporated.
- Finish: Textured White.
- SKU: 1326025
- Lamp used: a 5.9W LED offering 3000K 329lm light is incorporated (CRI 80)
- Lamp lifetime: 40.000h
- Lamp beam angle: 34 degrees
- Dimming: dimmable with Phase - Leading & Trailing Edge dimmers
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- It is not suitable for outdoor installations.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- F marked: can be mounted on flammable materials.
- CE Marked.
- Weight: 0.47kg.
- Dimensions: diameter 80mm, depth / projection from ceiling 100mm
Model: Astro Lighting 8518 Kos LED Textured White Ceiling Spot Light (1326025).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Kos Ceiling Surface Spots|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.