Kudos 100 Centrifugal Bathroom Fan with Adjustable Timer and Humidistat
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- The KUDOS 100 is ideal for WC and bathroom ventilation, whilst the 170 is ideal for utility room applications and the 250 for kitchens.
- Each model is available in standard, timer or humidity sensor options.
- The KUDOS fans incorporate powerful forward curved centrifugal impellers delivering high airflow performances.
- The KUDOS extract fans are fitted with an automatic backdraught shutter to prevent air entry and limit heat leakage when the extractor is not operating.
- Forward Curved Centrifugal Impeller: To deliver high airflow performances with a minimum of noise generation against high static pressure system resistance.
Envirovent KUDOS - Features
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- Two speed fan
- Diameter: 100mm
- Numerous quality features
- IP rating: IP44 rated
- Metal filters
- Bathroom fan
- Trickle speed: 20 liters/second
- High speed: 36 liters/second
- Building regulations required: 15 liters / second
- Backdraught shutters
- Two year guarantee
- Adjustable Overrun Timer: After disconnection, the shut off time can be delayed between 1 and 30 minutes
- Internal Humidity Sensor: automatically switches on the unit when the relative humidity rises above the selected set level; pullcord or remote switch.
- Dimensions: 260mm height x 205mm width, 160mm projection, 130mm depth, 98mm diameter
- Motor: a 230V 50Hz A/C 2-pole motor.
- The KUDOS range can be either surface or recessed mounted in a wall or ceiling.
- The KUDOS 100 is ideally suited for WC and bathroom ventilation
Envirovent KUDOS Benefits
- High performance
- Significant energy savings
- Complies with building regulations
- Can be surface or recessed mounted
- Installation: Full installation guide is enclosed with all products; or sent separately in advance - if required.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.