Kyoto LED Bathroom Wall Light IP44 8.8W 2700K in Matt Black and Frosted Tube Diffuser, Astro 1060013
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Kyoto LED bathroom wall light in Matt Black and frosted polycarbonate tube diffuser (SKU 1060013) complete with the LED lamp.
It uses an 8.8W LED lamp offering a 2700K warm white light, and it can be mounted in bathroom zones 2 or 3, since it is IP44 rated.
Stylish wall-mounted tubular fitting for mounting anywhere indoor (except in zone 1 in the bathroom); it looks great by the mirror.
Kyoto LED Bathroom Wall Light in Matt Black - Specs
- It is part of the Astro Lighting Kyoto range of bathroom light fittings.
- SKU: 1060013
- Finish: Matt Black structure and frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
- Lamp used: 8.8W LED lamp (included)
- Colour temperature: 2700K warm white
- CRI 80
- Lumen output: 357.3lm
- Lamp lifetime: 53.000h
- Dimming: non-dimmable integral LED lamp
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical orientation.
- Dimensions: 277mm height, 60mm with, 90mm depth / projection from the wall.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Weight: 1kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting Kyoto LED Bathroom Wall Light in Matt Black and Frosted Tube Diffuser (1060013).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Kyoto Ceiling / Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.