This is the Labgear LDL212 4G LTE800 ready 12 way amplifier with bypass, distribution amps with digilink IR return paths. Ideal for use in digital satellite home installations, where the output from a digibox can be distributed to several rooms with the capability for full remote control of the box for any room on the system.
It can be used as a simple multipoint distribution of radio and TV signals, without remote control. This will allow quick and easy addition of an IR control at a later date. Also, it can be used in conjunction with a Sky Digibox or other unit with an IR-return enabled RF output. An MRX955 DigiLink room kit will be required for each room from which remote control is needed (because the Digibox can decode the IR return signals directly, this application does not require any base unit or IR re-emitters).
Labgear LDL212 12-way Distribution Amplifier - Features
- Distribution amplifiers - 12 output mains powered DigiLink amp
- Return path gives the option for DigiLink or standard signal distribution
- 12 output versions in fully screened metal case
- Add FM and / or DAB via the second input
- Separate inputs are provided for UHF TV (470-790 MHz) and for FM/DAB (88-230 MHz).
- Remote capability is provided over a 5-15 MHz RF return path.
- All amplifier outputs are line powered at 9V DC to supply remote infra-red receivers. The line power at any output(s) can be short-circuited safely, without affecting the operation of any other output(s).
Note: it is not compatible with the Labgear Handylink Remote control extender system MRX120. It does not provide line-power for masthead preamplifiers.
LDL212 12 Way Amplifier with Bypass - Technical
- Ports: 2 in, 12 out
- Return path frequency range: 5-15MHz
- Return path gain: -2dB
- frequency range: UHF: 470-790MHz FM/DAB: 47-230MHz
- UHF/FM/DAB gain per port: 10dB
- Max output level (IMA3-60dB). EN50083-5: >108dBuv
- Noise figure: <3.5dB
- Return loss input/output: 10dB/10dB
- Isolation: 25dB
- All ports IR enabled: 9V 15mA short circuit protected
- Connectors: F-type
- Built-in power supply: 220-240V~50Hz at <3W
- Dimensions: 340mm x 120mm x 55mm
- CE Mark.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.