Lambro 220 Polished Nickel Wall Lamp using 1 x E14/SES lamp (shade not included), Astro 1139004
This item requires:
The polished nickel 0664 Lambro 220 Wall lamp, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU: 1139004) is a rectangular-shaped wall bracket that adds a certain tasteful feel to your home interior.
With a basic level of IP20 rating it is bathroom zone 3 rated and suitable for interior installation across the house. It utilises a max. 60W E14/SES bulb (not included) although we would strongly recommend switching over to a more eco-friendly LED bulb with lower running costs.
This wall light is complemented by the shades from the Lambro range, which come in a variety of colours to ensure it will fit in to any number of rooms (the shade is not included). The lamp can be utilised in either domestic or retail settings: it would like right at home in a up-market restaurant for instance.
Lambro 220 Nickel Wall Lamp - features
- Part of the Lambro range of wall lights from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1139004
- Finish: polished nickel.
- Lamp used: 1 x E14/SES max. 60W lamp, not included; the lamp needs to be ordered separately, it can take a LED lamp.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: height 220mm, width 80mm, depth / projection from wall 116mm.
- Weight: 1.5kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Shade: the shade is not included - it needs to be ordered separately, see AX4028.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 0664 Lambro 220 Polished Nickel Wall Lamp (1139004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Lambro Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.