Laminate Floor Element Underfloor Heating 1M X 1M 0.13KW
It can also be used with timber floors with a maximum thickness of 15mm*. A layer of DEP6 insulation placed below the LH10 element will provide the necessary thermal insulation and sound deadening.
In poorly insulated properties supplementary heating may be required.
*We recommend you consult your timber floor supplier to check compatibility with underfloor heating.
- 4m ‘live’ and ‘neutral’ cables are fitted.
- A number of elements are used to fill the floor area and are connected in parallel.
- Choice of programmable thermostats (must be ordered separately).
- The length of an LH10 element can be reduced on site without the need for special tools.
- Range includes DEP6 low profile insulation/sound deadening material and VB heavy duty vapour barrier (both sold sold separately).
- 10 year warranty provided that the product is installed and registered strictly in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Width: 1030mm overall, 1000mm heated.
- Length: 1.0m.
- Output: 0.13kW.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.