Leros Trimless LED Wall Light 1W 2700K in Matt White Dimmable IP20 Recesed Light Astro 1342002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7418 Leros trimless LED wall light (SKU 1342002) - 1W LED step light in matt white, trimless, ideal for staircase lighting, corridor lighting, and other recessed lighting indoors. It has an IP rating of IP20 and requires a 350mA LED driver (not included). If a dimmable LED driver is used, this LED wall light is dimmable.
Note: this recessed LED light can be installed in plaster board only; it is not suitable for mounting in a brick wall or a solid wall. This LED fitting must be installed before the final plaster skim.
Leros 1W Trimless LED Wall Light - Features
- A trimless LED wall-light, round shaped recessed light for wall lighting, offering light at an angle down-wards.
- SKU: 1342002
- Lamp used: uses 1 x 1W High Power LED, included, 35.6lm 2700K warm white. CRI 80.
- Forward voltage per product is 3.05V.
- Average lamp lifespan: 36.300h
- Back box not required for solid wall installation.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Class III electrical rated fitting, low voltage; CE Mark.
- LED Driver: this LED fitting requires a 350mA driver, see AX1922 (non-dimmable driver for 1-2 fittings) or AX1834 (dimmable driver for 5-15 fittings). The LED driver is sold separately.
- Dimming: it can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- Finish: matt white.
- Dimensions: height 90mm, width 90mm, depth 42mm.
- Cutout: 75mm length x 45mm width x 45mm recess depth.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 0.22kg.
Product code: Astro Lighting 7418 Leros Trimless 1W 2700K LED Wall Light (1342002).
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Leros LED Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.