Atlantic Triple Ceiling Spotlights on a Round Base for Bathroom Lighting 3 x GU10 50W
This item requires:
This is the Firstlight Atlantic 9070CH triple spotlights on a round base for ceiling mounting, stylish ceiling spots in a polished chrome finish. Ideal for bathroom ceiling lighting, this fitting can be used in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom, as it is IP44 rated. It has three adjustable spotlights, which can be re-directed where the light is needed. It can safely take LED lamps or energy saving GU10 lamps.
Atlantic Three Spots Ceiling Light - Features
- Three Spots on a round base: triple ceiling spotlights
- Class 1 electrical rated: requires earth
- Finish: chrome
- Lamps used: 3 x 35W GU10, mains voltage; it can take energy saving or LED lamps. Lamps not included (they need to be ordered separately)
- Dimensions: 245mm diameter, 145mm projection
- IP rating: IP44 rated (suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3)
- Fully enclosed fitting
- It meets all the latest British Standards requirements
- Dimmable lamp: can be dimmed with a standard dimmer switch, if dimmable lamps are used
- Mains voltage lamp, regular switching.
- Three spots on a round base for ceiling mounting, indoor use.
Note: please do not exceed the recommended 35W wattage for the light bulbs.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Reflector Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.