Mallon LED Matt Nickel Bathroom Ceiling / Wall Light Glass Diffuser 16.2W 2700K IP44 Astro 1125005
This is the Astro Lighting 8001 Mallon LED bathroom round ceiling / wall flush light (1125005) coming in a Matt Nickel rim and white glass diffuser.
It comes complete with the 16.2W 732lm LED striplight offering a 2700K warm white light. Part of the popular Mallon flush fittings for bathroom lighting, this energy saving LED fitting is ideal for mounting on the bathroom ceiling (it is IP44 rated) and on the wall also (with a reduced IP rating).
Mallon LED Matt Nickel Bathroom Wall/Ceiling Light - Features
- Round flush ceiling fitting for bathroom lighting, complete with the LED light, part of the Astro Lighting Mallon range.
- SKU: 1125005
- Mounting: for ceiling mounting or wall mounting (reduced IP)
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish with white glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: a 16.2W LED included, offering 2700K warm white and 732lm. CRI: >80
- Lamp beam angle: 114 degrees
- Mains voltage supply: 230V 50/60Hz
- Lifetime: 20.000h
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED light.
- Weight: 2.9kg
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class II electrical rated, double-insulated fitting.
- Driver: this fitting includes integral LED Driver.
- Dimensions: height / projection 60mm, diameter 330mm.
Model: Astro Lighting 8001 Mallon LED Matt Nickel Bathroom Light (1125005).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Mallon LED Flush Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.