Bayville Single Wall LED Spotlight IP65 in Textured Grey using 8.1W LED 3000K 490lm Dimmable
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 8307 Bayville single wall LED spotlight - IP65 rated - in textured grey, coming complete with a 8.1W 3000K 490lm LED lamp. It is dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge dimmers, and it is for wall mounting only (vertical or horizontal).
Bayville Single Wall LED Spot in Grey - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Bayville single spotlights with IP65 rating for wall mounting, with LED lamp integrated.
- Finish: textured grey.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal or vertical.
- Lamp used: 1 x 8.1W integral LED 3000K warm white 490lm CRI 80.
- Dimming: dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge LED dimmers.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be safely used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- LED Driver: it includes integral LED driver
- No F Mark: it is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 0.678kg
- Beam angle: 35 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- LED Driver: integral, included.
- Dimensions: 100mm spotlight length x 95mm diameter, 125mm depth / projection from the wall
- Model: Astro 8307 Bayville Single LED Wall Spot in Textured grey.
Note: this fitting is not suitable for installation in applications within 5 miles from the coast or by the sea.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Bayville LED Spotlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.