Borgo 54 Recessed Wall LED Light IP65 Textured White using 1W 2700K Dimmable LED Astro 1212033
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7545 Borgo 54 recessed LED light in a textured white finish (SKU 1212033) using a 1W LED lamp (included) and offering a 30.36lm 2700K warm white light.
It requires a LED driver (to be ordered separately) and it is dimmable if a dimmable driver is used. Plus, this rectangular recessed LED fitting is IP65 rated, which makes it suitable for bathroom lighting and even outdoor lighting.
Borgo 54 Textured White LED Recessed Light 2700K - Features
- Borgo LED wall-light for recess mounting, rectangular shape.
- Part of the Borgo range of LED recessed wall lights from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1212033
- Finish: textured white.
- Material: metal, mild steel
- Lamp used: 1 x 1W high power LED, 2700K warm white, 30.36lm, CRI 80. LED integral.
- Lamp life: average 60.000h.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Class III electrical rated - low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Forward voltage per product is 2.72V.
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current driver, not included. See AX1275, AX1922, AX1756, AX1834, and AX1835.
- Dimming: this LED recessed fitting can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- Installation: recommended to be installed on the wall, vertical mounting.
- Dimensions: 70mm height, 54mm width, 103mm depth.
- Weight: 0.30kg
- Cutout hole: width 42mm x length 55mm, recess depth 100mm
Model: Astro Lighting 7545 Borgo 54 LED Recessed Light in textured white (1212033).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Borgo Recessed Lights|
|Cutout||42mm x 55mm x 100mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.