Borgo 55 Rectangular LED Recessed Wall Light IP65 2W 3000K in Polished Stainless Steel Astro 1212010
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7089 Borgo 55 rectangular wall light using 1 x 2W high power LED lamp, rated at IP65, and offering a 3000K warm white (SKU 1212010). It comes in a polished stainless steel finish.
It requires a 700mA constant current LED driver, and can be mounted only vertically on the wall.
Great as an indoor wall fitting, recessed light, or bathroom light (it can also be used in the shower - it is IP65 rated).
Borgo 55 Rectangular Stainless Steel 2W LED Wall Light - Features
- Recessed LED wall-light, part of the Borgo range from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: polished stainless steel finish.
- SKU: 1212010
- Lamp used: 1 x 2W 3000K High Power LED, lamp included. 38.8lm, CRI 90.
- Avergage lifespan: 54.000h
- Forward voltage per product is 2.80V.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting. Non IC rated.
- Driver: Requires a 700mA constant current driver, not included.
- Not F Marked: this fitting is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Dimming: This product can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- CE Mark.
- Weight: 0.46kg
- Cutout: 160 x 48mm
- Dimensions: 170mm height, width 55mm, depth 45mm.
- Fitting method: recessed in drywall wall.
- Model: Astro Lighting 7089 Borgo 55 (IP65) LED recessed wall light in Polished Stainless Steel (SKU 1212010).
Note: If you want to install this LED light into a solid brick wall, you will also need to order the AX1817 metal back box.
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Borgo Recessed Lights|
|Cutout||160 x 48mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.