Dakota 180 Flush Bathroom Wall/Ceiling Light in Polished Chrome and Glass Diffuser IP44 Astro 1129006
This item requires:
The Astro Lighting Dakota 180 is a bathroom wall or ceiling light in a polished chrome finish (SKU 1129006). Round chrome fitting for interior use, this lamp is IP44 rated and comes with a white opal glass diffuser.
Ideal for wall mounting or ceiling mounting in the bathroom. It uses a E14 max. 40W candle light bulb, which is not included, and can safely take a LED lamp.
The IP44 rating allows you to mount this fitting in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
Dakota 180 Round Chrome Bathroom Light - Specs
- Small round fitting for bathroom use, part of the Dakota range from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1129006
- Dakota 180 bathroom ceiling light, flush fitting
- Finish: polished chrome finish, shiny chrome
- Diffuser: sand blasted glass diffuser
- Lamp used: 1 x 40W E14 lamp (lamp not included; it can safely take LED lamps).
- Mounting: Can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling
- IP rating: IP44 rated (suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3)
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting
- F marked: it can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed with a regular dimmer switch if a dimmable lamp is used
- CE mark.
- Weight: 0.74kg
- Dimensions: diameter 180mm, projection 60mm
Model: Astro Lighting 0843 Dakota 180 bathroom flush light in chrome (1129006).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Candle Bulb|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.