Mashiko 300 Classic Square Bathroom Light in Polished Chrome for Wall / Ceiling IP44 E27 60W Dimmable, Astro 1121005
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This wall / ceiling light is the Astro Lighting Mashiko 300 Classic bathroom square fitting (1121005), part of the stylish Mashiko range of interior lights.
This square bathroom light has a polished chrome frame and support, and it comes with a white glass diffuser. Square bathroom lamp, ideal for zones 2 and 3 (it is IP44 rated) - wall or ceiling mounted.
The lamp needs to be ordered separately - it can safely take LED lamps.
Mashiko 300 Classic Square Chrome Bathroom Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Mashiko bathroom lights.
- SKU: 1121005
- Finish: polished chrome finish and white glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 2 x 60W E27/ES lamps (max. lamp length 130mm), lamps not included.
- The lamps need to be ordered separately (it can take LED lamps).
- Aspect: square fitting, polished chrome frame and around the corners.
- No F Mark: not suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double-insulated fitting.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- Weight: 3.04kg.
- Dimensions: length 300mm, width 300mm, projection 87mm.
- Mounting: ideal for wall or ceiling mounting.
Model: Astro Lighting 0681 Mashiko 300 Classic Bathroom Light in Polished Chrome for Wall/Ceiling Lighting (1121005).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Mashiko Wall / Ceiling Lamp|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.