Taketa LED II Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall/Ceiling Light with Frosted Diffuser 16.3W 2700K IP44 rated, Astro 1169010
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Taketa LED II light fitting in Polished Chrome, a stylish Astro Lighting 7932 bathroom ceiling light (1169010) with a frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
This product supersedes 1169003.
It is IP44 rated and can be mounted on the ceiling indoor, including in the bathroom (zones 2 and 3). It is a double-insulated fitting coming complete with the LED lamp - integral LED 16.3W offering 2700K warm white light.
Taketa LED II Polished Chrome Bathroom Light - Specs
- It is part of the Taketa II range of ceiling mounted square LED flush light fittings from Astro.
- SKU: 1169010
- Lamp: integrated LED 16.3W offering 2700K warm white light with 111 degrees beam angle
- Lumen output: 834lm
- Finish: Polished Chrome with frosted polycarbonate diffuser
- Weight: 2.96kg
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the ceiling.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- F marked: this fitting can be installed on flammable materials / surfaces.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 2 and 3
- Dimensions: 300mm width x 300mm length, 75mm depth / projection from ceiling.
Model: Astro Lighting 7932 Taketa LED II ceiling light in Polished Chrome (1169010).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Taketa Bathroom Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.