Versailles 600 LED Bathroom Wall Light IP44 Polished Chrome with Ridged Diffuser 25W 3000K Astro 1380011
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Versailles 600 LED wall fitting in a polished chrome finish with a ridged diffuser (SKU 1380011) coming complete with the 25W LED lamp and an IP rating of IP44 for bathroom lighting.
It can be installed on the wall only vertically, and it has the shape of a semi-cylinder, with the 3000K warm white 25W LED included.
It is a stylish fitting great for indoor lighting, and it can be safely located in the bathroom zones 2 and 3, ideally beside the mirror or above it.
Versailles 600 LED IP44 3000K Chrome Wall Light - Features
- Part of the Versailles range of bathroom wall mounted fittings.
- Finish: polished chrome structure and support, ridged clear glass diffuser.
- SKU: 1380011
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical or horizontal as needed.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mains voltage supply: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Dimensions: 610mm height, 80mm width, 80mm depth.
- Lamp: it comes complete with a 25W LED offering 3000K warm white 1078lm light with CRI of 80.
- Average lifespan: 50.000h
- LED driver: integral
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting.
- Class 2 Electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Weight: 3kg
Model: Astro Lighting Versailles 600 Polished Chrome LED Bathroom Wall Light (1380011).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Versailles LED bathroom lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.