Trimless Round Adjustable Downlight in Matt White using 1 x GU10 7W LED Lamp, Plastered-in Fitting
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a trimless round downlight in matt white - tilting - using a GU10 LED lamp (max. 7W, not included). It has a cutout of 82mm and a diameter of 120mm.
It is designed to be plastered into the ceiling during the early stages of a build, thus allowing for the lamp to be fitted later.
Trimless Adjustable Round Downlight in Matt White - Specs
- Plastered-in downlight, trimless round recessed light with a seamless finish.
- Designed to be plastered into the ceiling before the final skim.
- Adjustable fitting: 20 degree tilt
- Finish: matt white
- Terminal block: 4-way quick fit.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 LED lamp, 7W, not included (the lamp needs to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: dimmable if used with a dimmable lamp
- Material: constructed from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Dimensions: 55mm projection, 120mm diameter
- Cutout hole diameter: 82mm cutout
- Class 2 electrical rated.
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Manufacturer: Saxby Lighting, model SX78954
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.