IP65 Fire Rated Tiltable LED Downlight 9W 3000K 650lm Dimmable 92mm Cutout 36 deg beam
This is the Integral LED ILDLFR92C005 Lux Fire 92mm cut-out IP65 rated and Fire Rated Tiltable LED Downlight with a wattage of 9W (equivalent to 51W) and a colour temperature of 3000K 650lm 36 deg beam angle - Dimmable. It is 30, 60, and 90 minutes fire rated downlight with a premium finish, with a low glare and contemporary design that looks impressive in any setting.
It is built using a deep recessed COB LED light source which provide a beam that has softened edges for a luxurious effect. It comes complete with loop-in / loop-out driver.
The IP65 rating and Air tightness makes it compliant with Part C and Part L. The resistance to sound makes it compliant with Part E.
The white IP65 Fire Rated Tiltable LED Downlight, manufactured by Integral LED (model ILDLFR92C005), is an adjustable LED Lux downlight fire rated to 30, 60 and 90 minutes. This model is IP65 rated making the highly water-resistant, meaning it is bathroom zone rated 1, and is even resistant to low pressure water jets. Needless to say, this fitting is ideal for bathroom and even in the shower.
It has been tailored to deliver a specialised finish to any home or business setting. This adjustable fitting can be tilted 36 degrees to illuminate specific areas within your home interior and has a 92mm cut-out. The downlight uses a recessed COB LED dimmable light source (included) that beams with softened edges for a glamorous effect. It offers 3000K of warm white light that is low-glare but premium quality, and will uplift any modern setting, powered by a wattage of 9W.
IP65 Fire Rated Tilting LED Downlight 9W 3000K dimmable - Features
- Partcode: ILDLFR92C005
- Check Code: 660483
- Range Name: Lux Fire
- Placement / Application: Indoor, General Lighting
- Market Segment: Commercial indoor, Residential indoor
- Product Type: Fire Rated
- Warranty: 3 Years
- CE / RoHS: Yes
- Product Finish: Matt white
- Spot Type: COB
- Optic: Clear Refractor
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Acrylic, Iron, Intumescent material
- Construction: Extruded Aluminium alloy heat-sink, Iron body, Steel springs and mounting plate, Acrylic diffuser
- Length: 64mm
- Diameter: 100mm
- Weight (Unpackaged Single Unit): 420g
- Cut Out Diameter: 92mm
- Luminaire Fixing: Recess mounted
- Fire Rating: 30, 60, 90
- Voltage Range: 220-240V
- Power Consumption: 9.0 Watts
- Driver included: Yes
- Electric Current: AC
- Ampage: 200.00mA
- Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: >=0.89
- Wattage Equivalent: 51 Watts
- Dimming: Dimmable with compatible dimmers
- Compatible Dimmer(s): Varilight JQP401W
- LVD Certified: Yes
- EN: EN-60598
- Lumens: 650lm
- Lumens per Watt: 72.0lm/W
- Beam Angle: 36º
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT): 3,000k
- Colour Temperature: Warm White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >=80
- LED Type: Chip on board (COB)
- Instant on - Less than 1 second: Yes
- Lifetime: 35,000 hrs
- Switching Cycles: >17,500 X
- Lowest Operating Temperature: -20 degrees
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 45 degrees
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rating: IP65
- Hg 0% (Mercury Free): Yes
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Lux Fire from Integral LED|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.