IP65 Fixed Dimmable Integrated 8W LED Downlight Fire Rated 4000K in Matt White 60deg Beam Enlite EN-DE8/40
This is the Aurora Lighting Enlite EN-DE8/40, an IP65 rated fire and acoustic rated fixed round matt white LED downlight (dimmable) offering a 4000K cool white light with a lamp beam of 60 degrees.
Part of the Enlite E8 fixed range of fire rated downlights, it features the Enlite low glare multifaceted EnFiniti lens to deliver up to 565lm from only 8W.
Enlite EN-DE8/40 8W 4000K Fixed Fire Rated LED Downlight - Specs
- Standards: BS EN 1365-2:2000 (Fire resistance), BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998 (Acoustics), BS EN 13141-1:2004 (Air leakage)
- Material: Die-cast aluminium
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- The EnFiniti™ edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens creates low glare and halogen like appearance
- Beam: a wide 60° beam angle delivers increased light distribution
- Insulation coverable with integrated push fit loop in/loop out driver
- Finish: matt white round bezel
- Overall Diameter (mm): 85 mm
- Cutout Diameter Min. (mm): 70 mm
- Recess Depth (mm): 90 mm (RD)
- IP rating: IP65 rated, ideal for indoor lighting, bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3
- Wattage: 8W, equivalent to a 50W halogen downlight
- Fire rating: fire rated to 30, 60, and 90 mins
- Lumens: 565lm
- Lumens/W: 71 lm/W
- Life time: 25.000h
- Dimming: dimmable LED light
- Colour temperature: 4000K cool white
- Finish: white round downlight
- Fixed: non-tilting recessed fitting
- Insulation Coverable
- Out of the box: No accessory required, No fire cage or hood required, No insulation cut out required
- EnFiniti™ edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens creates low glare and halogen like appearance
- It comes with a matt white twist & lock interchangeable bezel.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Enlite Fire Rated Downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.