Illuma T12-WH 16A Mains Voltage 3555mm 1-Circuit Track in White with Dead End
This item requires:
This is the Illuma Lighting T12-WH 230V 3555mm 1 Circuit Track inc Dead End in white.
Note: Suspension required: 4 rods or wires. Each of these track systems needs at least one live-end - see T38WH.
The Illuma T12-WH is a 1-Circuit 230V 16A track, connector and accessory system. Ideal for applications where spotlights may need to be frequently added or removed.
- Illuma track is scored to optimise earthing
- Illuma 1-Circuit track is rated at 16A, giving a maximum lamp load of 3800W per track circuit (eg. 76 x 50W spotlights)
- Ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic installations, especially where spotlights may need to be added or removed on a regular basis.
- These 1-circuit tracks are available in 505mm, 1115mm, 2335mm and 3555mm lengths, wide range of connectors and accessories.
- 1-circuit track available in white, silver-grey, black, with connectors in white and black.
- Robust, low-profile aluminium track, Guaranteed for five years
- Track lengths are supplied complete with dead-end and pre-drilled fixing holes, and can be easily cut to size required.
- Track can be secured to solid or suspended ceilings, or suspended from either. An attachment clip (T37F) enables track to be secured to T-Bars.
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Can be cut to length if required.
- Supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes.
- Requires 4 rods or wires for suspension.
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Input voltage: 240V
- Rating: 16A rated
- Dimming: suitable for dimming
- Materials: aluminium extrusion section, CPVC insulator, 3mm2 copper conductor.
- Finish: Powder-coated, except polished brass/chrome, polished and electroplated
- Track finish: silver grey.
- Dimensions: 36mm width, 18mm height, 3555mm length.
Note: This item is only for In-Store Pick-up only.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.