Illuma T325-WH/S Rocket Spotlight in White for 1-circuit Track System (Dimmable) using ES/E27 PAR30 LED Lamp
This item requires:
This is the Illuma Rocket T325-WH/S track mounted white spotlight with switched track adaptor for Illuma 240V Track (1-circuit track system).
It is part of an essential range of compact spotlights for mains operated PAR30 halogen reflector lamps / LED lamps. Designed for universal applications.
Illuma T325-WH/S Rocket Spotlight in White - Specs
- It operates directly off the mains supply without the need for a transformer.
- It is an Illuma Rocket Spotlight for 1-circuit track mounting (with no cone).
- Superior beam control through lamp selection; depending on the LED lamp used, you get the lamp beam you require.
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- Dimming: this spotlight is dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
- F-mark: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Vertical tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal tilt: 355 degrees
- Class 2 electrical rated: Double insulated fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, for indoor use only.
- Track Adaptor: S - 1-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor; Single circuit track mounted spotlight.
- 100W max. 1-circuit track adaptor
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track.
- Comprehensive instructions.
- Lamp used: E27/ES lamps with PAR30 lamp cap, PAR30 LED (non-dichroic version only) max. 100W (lamp not included).
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 109mm lamp body length, 65mm spotlight diameter, 68mm supporting arm.
- Finish: White (the picture is informative; the finish of this tracklight is White)
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturer warranty
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.