Illuma TM3410 Black Ellipse LumaPAR Spotlight PAR16 GU10 for Mains Track System
This item requires:
LumaPAR Ellipse track mounted halogen black finish spotlight with switched track adaptor for Illuma 240V Track. These track lights are ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications, particularly where unobtrusive miniature fittings are required.
The LumaPAR Ellipse is part of a versatile range of LumaPAR spotlights designed for a selection of PAR halogen lamps, giving you bright, white light without a transformer.
Illuma TM3410 Ellipse Track Spot in Black
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Warranty: Guaranteed for five years.
- Easy installation and removal from track. The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track, and on standard versions incorporates a switch for individual switching.
- These surface spotlights are pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Usage: Ideal for display and accent lighting in shops, stores, hotels, offices, museums, galleries and homes.
- Lamp life: 2.000h.
- Lamp Current: 0.2.
- Wattage: 50W max.
- Bright, white light.
- Excellent colour rendering.
- High-intensity light output.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- Weight: 0.14kg.
- Lamp type: PAR16
- Lamp cap: GU10
- Wattage: max. 50W
- Input Voltage: 240V.
- Dimensions: 66mm supporting arm length, 63mm max. diameter spot, 76mm spot length.
- Dimming: Suitable for Dimming.
- Suitable for LED retrofit lamps
- Lamp not included
- Finish: Black (BL)
|Dimensions||63 x 76|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||PAR 16|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.