Ascoli Single Adjustable Spotlight Matt Black IP20 Dimmable for Wall/Ceiling Mounting GU10 max. 50W, Astro 1286078
This item requires:
The Astro Lighting 1286078 black Ascoli Single is an adjustable spotlight that is wall-mounted on a square base, convenient for placement across any room of your house, except for the bathroom. The Ascoli utilises a 50W max GU10 bulb (not included) but we advise picking up a LED lamp that imbues offering warm white light to brighten your home.
With a max. 130mm projection and an adjustable head, you can tilt it up or down, so can be temporarily lowered with ease when not in use.
Ascoli Matt Black Wall / Ceiling Spotlight - Features
- Mains voltage 230V single spotlight for wall / ceiling mounting, single spot on a square base.
- Installation: it can be installed vertically on the wall or on the ceiling.
- SKU: 1286078
- Dimensions: 130mm max. height (max. projection from the wall/ceiling); 80mm width, 80mm length base
- Weight: approx. 0.58kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can be installed in bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 max. 50W, not included. It can take LED lamp. The light bulb needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Finish: matt black
- Dimming: dimmable if the lamp used is dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting 6142 Ascoli GU10 Adjustable Spotlight in Matt Black (1286078).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Range||Ascoli Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.