Can 50 Single Matt White LED Ceiling Recessed Adjustable Spotlight 7.7W 3000K Dimmable Astro 1396009
This is the Astro Lighting 6171 Can 50 matt white single recessed adjustable spotlight (SKU 1396009) with LED lamp integrated 7.7W 3000K 501.6lm, dimmable with phase - leading & trailing edge LED dimmer.
This spotlight is for ceiling mounting only, coming complete with the LED driver and having a tilt adjustment angle of 90 degrees and rotation adjustment angle of 330 degrees.
Can 50 Matt White 7.7W LED Recessed Adjustable Spotlight - Features
- Mains voltage 230V ceiling mounted recessed spotlight - to be installed in the ceiling.
- SKU: 1396009
- Installation: for recess mounting in the ceiling, to be installed into existing ceilings.
- Material: aluminium
- Cutout hole: 60mm, recess depth 60mm
- Dimensions: 124mm total projection from the ceiling, 52mm diameter x 90mm length spotlight; 80mm diameter base
- Cable length: 200mm
- Location: architectural / interior
- Weight: approx. 0.43kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Class 1 electrical rated. CE Mark.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces
- Lamp integrated: 7.7W 3000K 501.6lm CRI 80, 3-step Macadam ellipse
- Lamp beam: 30.35 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- Finish: matt white
- Dimming: dimmable LED spot with leading edge phase dimmers.
- LED driver included, integral
Model: Astro Lighting 6171 Can 50 LED Recessed Adjustable Spotlight in matt white (1396009).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.