Can 50 Triple Bar in Matt White with Adjustable LED Spots 22.6W 3000K Dimmable Wall / Ceiling, Astro 1396007
This is the Astro Lighting 6167 Can 50 matt white triple bar spotlight (SKU 1396007) with 3 x LED lamps integrated 22.6W 3000K 1435.1lm, dimmable with phase - leading edge LED dimmer.
This spotlight bar fitting is ideal for wall or ceiling mounting, coming complete with the LED driver, and each spotlight having a tilt adjustment angle of 90 degrees and rotation adjustment angle of 330 degrees.
Can 50 Triple Bar Matt White LED Adjustable Spots - Features
- Mains voltage 230V wall or ceiling mounted spotlight fitting, part of the Astro Lighting Can 50 lighting collection.
- SKU: 1396007
- Three adjustable spotlights on a rectangular bar.
- Installation: ideal for mounting on the wall or on the ceiling indoors.
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions: 131mm max. projection, 90mm length x 52mm diameter spotlight, 60mm width x 21mm projection x 600mm length bar.
- Weight: approx. 1.92kg
- Class 1 electrical rated - earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Lamp integrated: 22.6W 3000K 1435 lm CRI 80, 3-step Macadam ellipse
- Spots tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Spots rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- Beam angle: 30.75 degrees
- Finish: matt white
- Dimming: Phase - Leading & Trailing Edge dimming.
- LED driver included, integral
Model: Astro Lighting 6167 Can 50 LED Triple Bar Spotlights in matt white (1396007).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.