Kos Square 140 LED Textured Grey Ceiling Spotlight IP65 rated c/w 11.9W 3000K LED, Astro 1326021
This is the Astro Lighting 8515 Kos Textured Grey square surface spotlight for ceiling mounting (SKU 1326021) coming complete with the 11.9W LED offering 3000K warm white light.
It can be safely installed in the bathroom and even in the shower since it is IP65 rated; however, it is not recommended to install this fitting outdoor.
Kos 140 LED Textured Grey Square Ceiling Spotlight - Features
- Square shape, recessed bathroom ceiling light in Textured Grey.
- Part of the stylish Kos range recessed lights from Astro Lighting.
- Ideal for indoor lighting only (not for exterior use).
- SKU: 1326021
- Finish: Textured Grey with clear glass shade.
- Lamp used: integral LED lamp (non-replaceable) 11.9W 3000K with 900lm output, CRI 80
- Lamp beam angle: 36 degrees
- Dimming: phase - leading and trailing edge.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Note: when mounted on the wall, the IP rating is reduced.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the ceiling only.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- CE Mark.
- Weight: 1.45kg.
- Dimensions: height 115mm, width 115mm, depth / projection 140mm.
Model: Astro Lighting 8515 Kos square 140 LED Textured Grey surface spot (1326021).
|Dimmable||phase - leading and trailing edge|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Kos Ceiling Surface Spots|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.