This is the Eterna Lighting CLEDCIRWH mains voltage LED 1.7W surface / recessed cabinet downlight in white, a round LED light offering a 3000K warm white and complete with 2m white cable. The warm white light offers a pleasing lighting appearance, and the 160lm makes it the ideal low energy solution to standard halogen cabinet lights. It doesn't need a LED driver, and it is not suitable for dimming.
White Round LED Cabinet Light - Features
- Mains voltage LED light, no driver required
- Lamp used: 1.7W 160lm 3000K warm white, low energy light with a pleasing lighting appearance
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED cabinet light
- Prewired with 2m mains cable
- Driver: not required
- Aspect: visually similar to a 20W G4 halogen lamp
- Dimensions: 61mm hole cutout, 70mm diameter, 25mm depth, 33mm total height / projection
- Lumens total flux: 160 lm
- Lumens 90° flux: 150 lm
- Rated Wattage: 1.7W
- Rated luminous flux: 150 lm
- Nominal life time of the lamp: 30,000 hrs
- Colour temperature: 3000K
- Number of switching cycles before premature lamp failure: 15,000
- Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output: Instant full light
- Dimmable: No, non-dimmable lamp
- Nominal beam angle: 90°
- Rated power wattage: 1.7W
- Rated lamp lifetime: 30,000 hrs
- Lamp power factor: 0.263
- Lumen maintenance factor at end of nominal life: >70%
- Starting time: <0.5s
- Colour rendering: >80
- Colour consistency: Within a 6 step Macadam ellipse
- Rated peak intensity: 48.2cd
- Rated beam angle: 90°
- Charger Output Voltage: 240V
- CE Mark. Double insulated fitting.
Please note: this LED light is not suitable for accent lighting
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.