Palermo 600 LED Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome 8.1W 3000K 364lm IP44 rated, Astro 1084021
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Astro Lighting 7619 Palermo is a 600mm long LED wall striplight for bathrooms, an unswitched modern light fitting in polished chrome finish with white diffuser (SKU 1084021).
It offers a warm white 3000K light and 364lm 8.1W LED light.
Recommended to be placed above a bathroom mirror - above the mirror IP44 rated wall light (wall mounted bathroom light).
Palermo 600 LED Bathroom Wall Light
- Wall strip light in polished chrome and polycarbonate diffuser using a LED lamp.
- SKU: 1084021
- Lamp used: LED strip, 8.1W, integral. 364lm 3000K warm white, CRI 80
- Mains voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Driver: integral driver, average lifespan 30.000h, output 12V
- Class 2 rated: double insulated light. CE Mark
- IP rated: IP44 light, can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3
- F Marked: it is suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable materials.
- Dimming: not suitable for dimming.
- Finish: polished chrome with polycarbonate diffuser.
- Wall fitting: can be mounted on the bathroom wall: either vertically or horizontally.
- Dimensions: length 600mm, width 40mm, depth 60mm
- Weight: 1.0kg
Model: Astro Lighting 7619 Palermo 600 LED Bathroom wall-light 8.1W 3000K (1084021).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Palermo LED Bathroom Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.