This is a AC-DC Single output LED Driver (constant voltage + constant current) with PFC, with a 3 wire input and output 24VDC at 10A. Adjust CC/CV with potentiometer, rated at IP67, Cable output
It is a LED Driver for loads up to 240W and output of 24V 10 A, Constant Current and Constant Voltage, 100V, 305V.
This is an AC/DC LED driver featuring the dual mode constant voltage and constant current output. It operates from 100~305V AC and offers an output of 24V. The operating temperature for this LED driver is between -40 degrees Celsius to +90 degrees Celsius under free air convection. Due to its high IP rating, you can use this LED driver both in indoor and in outdoor applications.
IP67 24V 240V Non-Dimmable LED driver - Features
- Description: AC-DC Single output LED Driver (CV+CC) with PFC; 3 wire input; Output 24VDC at 10A; Adjust CC/CV with potmeter; IP65; Cable output
- DC Voltage: 24V DC
- Rated current: 10A
- Application: LED EN 61347
- Net weight: 1.22kg
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED driver, switched-mode
- Technology: AC/DC, Constant Current C.C., Constant Voltage C.V.
- Power Format: Box Type - Enclosed
- Output Power (W): 240W
- Output Voltage (V): 24V
- Output Current (A): 10A
- Input Voltage (V): 100 - 305V, Universal Input 110/230V
- IP Rating: IP20, IP21, IP30, IP40, IP42, IP50, IP64, IP65
- Dimensions: Width 71mm, Height 37.5mm, Length 244mm
- Control Signals: Potentiometer
- Dimming Technology: Analog
- Protection: overload (Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed), overheating (Shut down output voltage, re-power on to recover), voltage growth (Shut down output voltage, re-power on to recover), short-circuit (Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed)
- Working temperature: -40...90°C
- Efficiency: 92%
- Average lifetime: >50.000h
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.