This is the Foss LED LEDD-IP3024, a non-dimmable LED driver with 170-265V Input and 24V Output, for loads up to 30W.
The Standard Drivers from FOSS LED are compatible with all 24v LED Strip lights and controllers, and they feature an IP67 casing for good heat dissipation and increased longevity.
30W 24V Non Dimmable LED Driver - Technical Specifications
- Output Power: 30W
- Output voltage: 24V DC
- Output Rated Current: 1.25A
- Input Voltage: 170 - 265VAC
- Input AC frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Power factor: >0.55
- Efficiency: >83%
- AC Current: 0.25A
- Working Temperature: -30°C - +55°C
- Store Temperature: -40°C - +85°C
- IP Rating: IP67 rated
- Short circuit protection: Hiccup Mode, recover after fault condition is removed
- SELV: yes
- Overload protection: 100-130% Shut down O/P voltage, re-power onto recover
- Size: Length 148mm x Width 30mm x Height 20mm.
- It comes with 20cm cables
- CE Mark. RoHS. IEC61347-2-13
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's extended warranty.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.