This is the Mean Well LPV-60-24, an IP67 rated 24V 60W Non-Dimmable Constant Voltage LED Driver 2.5A, a 60W single output switching power supply.
It is a constant voltage LED driver - fully encapsulated with IP67 rating. It has Short circuit protection, Overload protection, and Over voltage protection, with Universal AC input / Full Range.
The Isolation class is II (class 2 electrical rated), with no F.G. It can withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds, and it is cooling by free air convection.
It is a 100% full load burn-in test; it is a low cost, High reliability LED driver (non-dimmable) for loads up to 60W. Plus, it has a 2 years manufacturer warranty.
IP67 24V Constant Current 60W LED Driver - Specs
- Wattage: 60W
- Efficiency: 86%
- Input voltage 100 ~ 240VAC 50-60Hz, current 1.2A
- Output voltage 24V, current 0 ~ 2.5A
- Output voltage options: Single
- Working temperature: -30 ~ +70°C
- Inrush current (Typ): COLD START 60A (twidth=525 s measured at 50% Ipeak) at 230VAC
- Leakage current: 0.25mA / 240VAC
- Class 2 power supply.
- Working humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- IP rating: IP67 rated
- For use in dry and damp location sonly
- CE Mark
- Dimensions: 162.5mm length x 42.5mm width x 32mm height
- It is suitable for LED related fixtures or appliances, such as LED lamps.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.