38W IP65 rated Slimline LED Floodlight 5000K Neutral White 3000lm, Luceco Guardian LFS30B150-02
This is the Luceco LFS30B150-02 38W LED flood light (equivalent to 500W halogen) with an IP65 rating offering a neutral white 5000K 3000lm, part of the Guardian Slimline LED floodlights.
It is a maintenance free slim LED flood light, mains voltage, with no driver circuit (with potential failure), this fitting has a CRI >80 and comes pre-wired with 1m of H05RN-F cable. It has a unique casting design (not fully rectangular) and it has an instant 100% output, being suitable for PIR switching.
38W Neutral White Slim LED Floodlight - Features and Benefits
- Energy saving: 90% energy saving over a halogen flood light
- Maintenance free
- Complete with 1m pre-wired rubber cable - 1m of H0RN-F cable
- It has a unique "fit and tilt" bracket for simple installation
- Instant 100% light output, and suitable for PIR switching.
- IP65 rated, designed for outdoor lighting
- Unique casting design.
- Part of the Luceco Guardian Slimline LED Flood lights with no PIR.
Note: this LED flood light is ideal for outdoor use; it is not recommended to use it indoor - especially as an uplight.
Luceco LFS30B150-02 LED Flood Light - Technical
- Wattage: 38W LED lamp
- Colour temp: 5000K, neutral white
- Driver: no driver required, it is a driverless LED lamp for increased reliability
- Lumens output: 3000lm
- Halogen equivalent: 500W
- CRI >80, power factor >0.9
- Beam angle: 95 deg
- Mains voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Lamp life: 30.000h
- Height recommended to be installed: 3.0m - 5.0m, area illuminated is mounting height x 3.
- Warranty: 3 year standard guarantee
- Model: BG Luceco LFS30B150-02 Guardian Slimline 38W LED Floodlight Neutral White
- Dimensions: width 304mm (total 335mm, with bracket), bracket height 105mm, flood height 240mm, depth 90mm, total height max. 363mm with bracket.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.