Bayville Spike Spotlight 12V in Textured Black using 1 x 4.5W 3000K IP65 Dimmable Astro 1401009
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 8310 Bayville spike 12V LED spotlight - IP65 rated - in textured black, coming complete with a 4.5W 3000K 465lm LED lamp.
It is dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge dimmers, and it is for ground lighting only (garden lighting, ground lighting, etc).
It requires a 12V LED driver constant voltage, such as AX1613 or AX2023.
Bayville 12V Spike LED Spot in Black - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Bayville spotlights with IP65 rating for ground lighting - with LED lamp integrated, the low voltage version.
- SKU: 1401009
- Finish: textured black.
- Mounting: for ground lighting only, coming complete with spike
- Lamp used: 1 x 4.5W 3000K warm white 465lm - integral, with CRI 90.
- It is compatible with smart lighting systems such as Casambi.
- Cable length: it comes complete with 2000mm cable.
- Dimming: dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge LED dimmers.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be safely used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3, and outdoors.
- Class III electrical rated, low voltage. CE Mark.
- LED Driver: it requires a 12V LED driver, see AX1613 or AX2023 (to be ordered separately).
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 0.87kg
- Beam angle: 35 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Dimensions: 85mm spotlight length x 55mm diameter, 94mm depth / projection; 127mm spike length
Model: Astro 8310 Bayville Spike 12V LED Spotlight in Textured black (1401009).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Low Voltage 12V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Baville LED Spotlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.