IP44 rated 230V Twin Garden Spike Spotlight in Black using 2 x PAR38 E27 max. 80W
This item requires:
This is an IP44 rated 230V mains voltage twin garden spike spotlight using 2 x E27 PAR38 max. 80W (the lamps are not included). It comes in a black finish, and the electrical termination is via 10A internal connector block at base. It is a double insulated spike light for garden lighting, ideal for ground mounting. The spotlights can be rotated and tilted as needed.
Please note: Each head comes with two gaskets to maintain the IP rating of the fitting and the lamp. When fitting the LED lamps, please make sure you use two gaskets for each of the lamps to maintain the IP rating of the entire light fitting.
Twin Garden Spike Spotlight in Black - Features
- Type: double spike light, one spike with two spotlights.
- IP rating: IP44 rated fitting
- Finish: black twin spotlight fitting.
- Lamp used: 2 x 230V E27 PAR38 reflector spotlights, not included (they need to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- Electrical termination via 10A internal connector block at base.
- Double insulated.
- Ground mounted spike light.
- Dimensions: the spotlights have a 75mm diameter and 250mm length, the spike is 205mm long.
- The spotlights can be rotated 350 degrees, and tilt angle is 90 degrees.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||PAR 38|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.