Floodlite Table Light / Floor Lamp in Satin Steel 100mm GU10 max. 50W, Firstlight 5080SS Uplighter
This item requires:
This is the Firstlight 5080SS, a satin steel Floodlite uplight table or floor lamp using 1 x GU10 240V 50 Watt light bulb (not included).
It is ideal for domestic use in the living room, bedroom, or anywhere in the house (except the bathroom), this fitting offers you a great lighting alternative to the traditional table lamps or floor uplighters.
The Floodlite in Satin Steel offers a soft spread light in the room, illuminating the wall or ceiling.
Floodlite Table / Floor Lamp Satin Steel - Features
- It is a stylish floor lamp or table light - table uplight or floor uplight.
- It is a great alternative for the table or floor light
- It is an uplighter for table or floor lighting, a single lamp floor uplighter
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x GU10 max. 50W, lamp not included (it can take a LED lamp). The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Adjustable spot light, max. 30degs or so, around the axes
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used
- Dimensions: 100mm height
- Mains voltage fitting
- It comes with an in-line switch on the cable.
Model: Firstlight 5080SS Uplighter Floodlite Table Light / Floor Lamp in Satin Steel
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.