Park Lane Floor Lamp in Polished Chrome using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES Lamp (no Shade) IP20, Astro 1080015
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 4507 Park Lane Floor Lamp in Polished Chrome using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES Lamp; it comes without the lamp and without the shade. It is part of the Astro Lighting Park Lane lamps and it has a 1307mm height and a square base.
Park Lane Floor Lamp in Polished Chrome (sans shade) - Specs
- Part of the Park Lane floor lamp from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- SKU: 1080015
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES (lamp not included).
- Max. lamp type and wattage: 1 x 60W max. E27/ES
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting
- Max. lamp length: 200mm
- It can be used with smart lighting systems
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting
- Dimensions: 1307mm height, 280mm width, 200mm depth
- Weight: 13.8kg
- CE Mark
- Location: for indoor use only.
- Switch: switched fitting (switch on the cable)
- F Mark: it can be mounted on normally flammable materials
- Shade: it is sold separately, see the Rectangle 400 range (Rectangle 400 Putty 5001030 or Rectangle 400 White 5001002, or the Mocha shade).
- Model: Astro Lighting Park Lane Floor Lamp in Polished Chrome Lamp (no Shade), SKU 1080015
Please note that some dimensions may vary slightly due to manufacturing tolerances, this includes cable entry and fixing holes
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Park Lane Floor Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.