Joel Grande Cream Table Lamp with Polished Chrome, Switched with Adjustable Head E27/ES 42W, Astro 1223010
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Astro Lighting 4552 is a Joel Grande table lamp coming in a cream finish with polished chrome and black lead (1223010), using a ES/E27 lamp (not included) and with IP20 rating.
It is a double insulated table / desk lamp (class 2 electrical rated) complete with 2.2m cable: the base and lamp shade is in a cream finish, and the frame / supporting arm is in polished chrome.
Joel Grande Table Lamp with a Cream Finish - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Joel range of interior light fittings.
- SKU: 1223010
- Finish: cream shade and base, polished chrome arm and support, black cord.
- Cable length: 2200mm
- Dimensions: 720mm height, 500mm width, 180mm depth.
- Weight: 5.16kg
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated. CE Mark.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Lamp used: 1 x E27/Es, max. 42W; lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 114mm.
- Adjustable table lamp: 90 degrees tilt adjustment angle, 330 degrees rotation adjustment angle.
- Switched fitting, non-dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting 4552 Joel Grande Cream Table Light with Chrome Detailing (1223010).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Colour||Cream and Polished Chrome|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.