Borgo 55 Brushed Stainless Steel Rectangular Recessed LED Wall Light 3W 3000K Dimmable IP20 Astro 1212003
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0972 Borgo 55 vertical rectangular recessed LED Light using a 2W 3000K warm white LED lamp, in a brushed stainless steel finish (SKU 1212003).
It is IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3), and can ideally be used indoors as a corridor light, staircase light, and recessed wall light for highlighting.
It requires an LED driver, and it is dimmable if a dimmable 700mA driver is used.
Borgo 55 Stainless Steel Recessed LED Light - Features
- Type: Recessed LED wall-light, rectangular shape, for vertical mounting only.
- SKU: 1212003
- Forward voltage per product is 2.8V.
- Finish: brushed stainless steel finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 2W LED 3000K warm white, lamp included. 38 lumens
- Driver: this LED fitting requires a 700mA driver, see AX1271 (3W non-dimmable driver for 1 fitting), AX1921 (10W non-dimmable driver for 3-4 fitting) or AX1832 (18W dimmable driver for 3-8 fittings). Driver sold separately.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class III electrical rated (low voltage).
- Dimming: this product can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Cable length: 1000mm
- Dimensions: 170mm height, 55mm width, 42mm recess depth.
- Cutout: 48mm width x 160mm height
- Model: Astro Lighting 0792 Borgo 55 Brushed Stainless Steel LED Light (1212003).
Note: If you want to install this LED light into a solid brick wall, you will also need to order the AX1817 metal back box.
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.