IP54 0.6W 10lm 4000K Square Recessed LED Light Fitting in Matt Chrome Non-dimmable, Kanlux 26461 TAXI
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Kanlux TAXI SMD LED square recessed fitting with an IP rating of IP54 and complete with a 0.6W LED lamp offering 4000K cool white 10 lm light.
It is a perfect choice for decorative lighting of stairs and platforms, and it can be installed both indoors and outdoors due to its IP rating.
It does not require a LED driver (it is mains voltage) and it has to be recessed mount on the wall.
Taxi Square LED Recessed Light in Matt Chrome 4000K - Specs
- Finish: matt chrome
- Installation: recessed mount in the wall
- Location: it can be installed indoor or outdoor
- IP rating: IP54 rated
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Dimensions: 70mm length, 70mm height, 50mm width
- Wire length: it comes with 0.22m lead
- Integrated LED lamp: LED SMD offering max. 0.6W 10 lumens 4000K cool white
- Colour rendering index: >=80
- Lamp life: 20.000h
- Class I electrical rated
- Weight: 190g
- No of on/off cycles: >=10.000
- Materials: metal enclosure, stainless steel panel/frame, glass protective material
- Min. distance from the closest illuminated object: 0.1m
- Ambient temperature: -20 to + 35 degrees Celsius
- Model: Recessed light fitting TAXI SMD from Kanlux, product code 26461
- CE Mark.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Taxi LED light|
|Cutout||65mm x 65mm x 50mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.