IP65 Low Level Aluminium 1W 4000K 350mA Square LED Marker Dimmable with Anti-Glare
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ALL LED ALSQ032AL/40 square low-level aluminium marker light 1W 4000K cool white. IP rated at IP65, this fitting can be safely used in commercial lighting or stair lighting. It it an anti-glare low level lighting with frosted grass for optimum light distribution. It is the ideal marker LED light for stair lighting or commercial lighting, having an ultra-slim profile.
1W LED Marker Cool White - Features and Benefits
- Anti-Glare Low Level Lighting
- Frosted Glass for Optimum Light Distribution
- Ideal for Stair Lighting and Commercial Lighting
- Ultra Slim Profile
- Cool white light
1W LED Marker Aluminium - Technical Specifications
- Finish: aluminium square LED marker light
- Consumption: 1W
- Dimming: dimmable with dimmable constant current LED driver (else non-dimmable)
- Lumens: <=90lm
- Colour temperature: 4000K, cool white
- Beam angle: 50 deg
- CRI >80
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Lifetime: 50.000h to lm70
- Temperature: -20 deg to +50deg C
- Operating Current: 350mA, series wiring; driver is required (needs to be ordered separately)
- Dimensions: 21mm depth, 39 x 39mm face dimensions; 32mm cutout.
- CE Mark. ErP compliant. Class 3 rated. RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.