Lisse 2 Gang 13A Switched Socket with 2 USB Charger 5V 2.1A in White Moulded, Schneider GGBL30202USBS USB Socket
This is the Schneider Lisse 2 gang switched double socket, coming in white moulded, rated at 13A 230V AC, complete with two USB ports for USB charging (2.1A 5V DC), Schneider GGBL30202USBS. Twin socket with two USB chargers, inboard rockers. This range is great for new construction and refurbishment projects, and it is future-proof - catering for the latest demands in consumer units. The plate is made of durable high quality urea with antimicrobial properties.
The gentle rounded rocker compliments the curved profile of the device, and the two sets of screw cap covers give it a sleek finish.
Schneider Lisse GGBL30202USBS 2 Gang Socket with USB Charger
- Range: Schneider Lisse, model GGBL30202USBS
- Product / component type: 1 pole, double socket with 2 USB sockets
- Rated current: 13A, 230V AC 50 Hz
- Integrated connection type: 2 USB port 5 V DC, maximum load current: 2.1 A
- Cover frame colour tint: White
- Earth circuit: standard earth
- Actuator: rocker switch
- Device mounting: wall mounted
- Connection: screw terminals
- Number of gangs: 2 gang
- Material: Urea (carbamide)
- Surface finish: matt
- Type of installation: Indoor
- Projection: 7mm raised edge profile
- Width: 87 mm
- Depth: 31 mm
- Length: 148.5 mm
- Product weight: 0.197 kg
- Standards: BS 1363-2, BS 5733
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated, for indoor use only
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||149mm x 87mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.