Blanco Round Plaster Ceiling Recessed Fixed Downlight using GU10 6W LED Paintable and Dimmable, Astro 1253004
This item requires:
This recessed round plaster ceiling light offers diffuse spot or ambient lighting for interior spaces (SKU 1253004).
The lamp is fully dimmable if a dimmable GU10 lamp is used. It is part of the Astro Lighting collection of plaster recessed downlights.
The Astro Blanco 5657 plaster recessed downlight has a diameter of 130mm and a depth of 150mm ("plastered-in" downlight), and it is paintable.
Blanco Plaster Downlight (Fixed) - Features
- Finish: Plaster, paintable fitting.
- SKU: 1253004
- Type: fixed downlight, non-tilting recessed light.
- This product is designed to be fitted into a surface that is already plastered. The gap is filled and then rubbed down to a smooth finish before painting.
- Smart lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 6W LED lamp (not included, needs to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: Dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Maximum wattage: rated at max. 50W GU10 lamp.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3 only.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Cutout: 131mm
- Dimensions: 130mm diameter; 65mm depth. Recess depth: 150mm.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5657 Blanco Round Plaster Downlight (fixed) - Paintable (1253004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.