Cabaret 5 Globe Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome with Pull Cord Switch IP44, Astro 1087003
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1087003 - the Cabaret 5 globe polished chrome bathroom light, a switched wall light with five small globe lights (complete with shade and pull cord switch). It is an old fashion wall mounted fitting, great for vertical or horizontal mounting, adding a classy touch for the dressing room or the bathroom.
This particular fitting is a wall mounted 5 globe lamps on a chrome bar with an IP44 rating - it has five small round globe lights.
Cabaret 5 Globe Bathroom Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Cabaret range of old fashion bathroom wall lights.
- SKU: 1087003
- Finish: polished chrome base, opal glass diffuser globes.
- Wall mounted rectangular base with five globe lamps and pull cord switch.
- Class 2 rated: double insulated light
- IP rated: IP44 light, can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Dimensions: height 65mm, width 700mm, depth 90mm
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- Lamp used: 5 x max. 25W G9 bulbs (not included, mains voltage halogen lamps). The lamps need to be purchased separately.
- Switching: pull cord switch, on the right hand side of the light fixture
- Mounting: for wall mounting only.
- F Mark: this fitting is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 1.85kg
- CE Mark.
- Supply: mains voltage supply 230V
Model: Cabaret 5 Globe Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome (Astro Lighting 1087003).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Capsule Lamp 240v|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||5|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Cabaret Bathroom Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.