Luga White Glass Wall Up-Down Light Switched 1 x 7W max. LED Golf Ball E14/SES IP20 rated, Astro Lighting 1074001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1074001 Luga White Glass (opal glass) wall light (switched) using a LED lamp E14/SES (lamp not included) and rated at IP20.
To be mounted on the wall only, vertical orientation, this fitting is dimmable and can be used in bathroom zone 3 only.
Stylish wall light with a cylindrical white glass shade and a switch on the base. It sheds light up-and-down on the wall.
Luga White Glass Wall Light - Specs
- SKU: 1074001
- Lamp used: 1 x 7W max. LED golf ball E14/SES (not included); the lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. rating: it can take max. 60W E14/SES lamp.
- Finish: white glass
- IP rating: IP20 rated fitting
- Switched: it is a switched fitting, with an on/off toggle switch on the base.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used (and the switch is overridden).
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical orientation.
- Dimensions: 120mm height, 130mm width, 150mm depth.
- Gross weight: 0.66kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 1074001 Luga White Glass Wall Up-Down Light Switched
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Golf Ball|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.