Multidir Trimless Adjustable Single Square White Downlight 12V GU5.3 50W LEDS-C4 DM-0093-14-00
This item requires:
This is the LEDS-C4 DM-0093-14-00, a mutidir trimless square single downlight in white ideal for commercial and retail lighting. It comes with a GU5.3 lampholder and takes QR-CBC51/MR16 type light bulbs.
Please note: this item is special order; it will take approx. 2-3 weeks to be delivered to you, and will be non-returnable.
Multidir Trimless Downlight in White - Features
- Recessed downlight with a steel plate.
- Trimless: it does not include a surround thus enabling its fully flush installation in the ceiling.
- Lamp taken: it is suitable for different numbers of halogen lamps or led lamps (with the option of including discharge lamps on request).
- Lamp beam: this system allows a wide angle for directing the light beam of up to 80°.
- Lamp type: it includes an easily removable cover behind the casing to allow the installation of different sized lamps.
- Adjustable: the anchor clips included in the unit can be adjusted without the need for additional tools.
- Optional: with the option of incorporating colour filters.
LEDS-C4 DM-0093-14-00 White Downlight - Technical
- Type: recessed downlight, adjustable / tilting.
- Adjustable fitting: it is adjustable ±40º around the two axis forming the horizontal plane.
- IP rating: IP23 rated downlight, not for use in bathroom
- Lamp used: 1 x GU5.3 max. 50W, lamp not included.
- Maximum lamp length: 55.00 mm
- Voltage / Frequency: 12V/50-60Hz
- Transformer: requires transformer, not included.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 1.17 kg
- Finish: white, trimless.
- Suitable for ceilings 0-25mm
- Min. distance from the closest illuminated object: 0.5m
- Class 3 electrical rated. CE Mark.
- Material: steel injected aluminium
- Cutout: 108mm x 108mm
- Dimensions: 80mm depth (100mm dotal depth), 107 x 107mm length / width, total length 177mm
|Energy Type||Low Voltage 12V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.