Taro Triple Downlight (adjustable) in Matt White using 3 x GU10 Lamps Dimmable IP20, Astro 1240019
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5650 Taro adjustable downlight using three GU10 lamps, coming on a rectangular base coming in a matt white finish (1240019).
Dimmable as standard, you can use 3 x max. 50W GU10 light bulbs for this fitting, and you can install it anywhere in the house except zones 1-2 in the bathroom.
It is a lovely white painted triple downlight fitting for interior decoration. Each of the lamps is has a tilt adjustment angle of 30deg and a rotation adjustment angle of 355deg.
Taro Triple Downlight - Tilting Matt White Light
- Taro triple adjustable interior downlight for ceiling lighting, part of the Taro downlights range from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1240019
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 355degrees
- Finish: matt white finish.
- Lamps used: 3 x max. 50W GU10 lamps, lamps not included (need to be ordered separately). This fitting can take LED lamps.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if used with dimmable light bulbs.
- Mains voltage: 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Weight: 0.52kg.
- It is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Dimensions: length 260mm, width 92mm, depth 85mm.
- Cutout: 235mm x 80mm
- Recess depth: 150mm.
Model: Astro Lighting 5650 Taro Triple Adjustable Downlight in Matt White (1240019).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.